FGC enables organisations to align their “world” and their strategy to realise worthwhile and believable futures.
We use consulting and education to transform strategic intention into commercial and social value.
To do this we work with leaders at all levels to:
- Understand how the organisational “world” both enables and constrains them and to appreciate its possibility;
- Re-align “world” and strategy through tightening their connection to everyday working practices;
- Foster a healthy dialogue between management control and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Rejuvenate language as an inspiration for new working practices.
- Our work is grounded in philosophical principles filtered through many years of consulting experience and sensitivity to human dynamics.
- Our consultants will typically work from the “inside out”: this means immersing themselves in the resolution of intractable issues to generate strategic insight as a fertile basis for new practice.
- They are skilful in working with emerging possibilities within frameworks given by culture and strategy.
- We work with leaders at all levels, accompanying them and including them, so that learning occurs for both leader and consultant. To reinforce leader development we may use the projects we work with as a basis for experiential learning with groups of leaders from across the organisation.